Zucchini - 2
Salt - 1 tsp
Olive oil to brush
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Chopped basil - few leaves
Mozzarella cheese- 1/4 cup grated
Tomato sliced - 1
1. Slice the zucchini to slightly thick slices.
2. Brush with olive oil on both sides of the zucchini slices.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
4. Preheat oven to 400 F.
5. Roast the zucchini slices in the oven for 10 minutes till cooked.
6. Top it with tomato and mozzarella cheese.
7. Broil for 2 minutes till cheese melts golden.
8. Garnish with basil leaves.