We had a bake sale at work to benefit the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). My friends made different baked goods like cookie, brownies, cakes. I made the blueberry muffins for this event. Everyone enjoyed the muffins and the bake sale was a huge success
For 12 muffins
All purpose flour - 1 and 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1/3 cup
Baking powder - 2 tsp
Salt - a pinch
Fresh or frozen blueberries - 1 cup
Eggs - 2
Melted butter - 4 tblssp
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
1. Preheat over to 400F
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Beat eggs and mix vanilla extract and butter.
4. Mix till just moistened and fold in the fresh/frozen blueberries.
5. Spoon the batter in pas and bake for 20 to 25 minutes till brown
6. Cool for 5 minutes and serve.