Bread flour -4 cups
Skim milk – 5 oz
Yogurt – 4 oz
Water – 1oz
Salt – 1tsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Butter – 1 tbsp
Yeast – 3 tsp
Onion – 1 medium chopped
Ginger – ½ inch grated
Curry leaves – 4 strands chopped
Coriander leaves – ½ bunch chopped
Dill leaves – 3 tbsp (optional)
Green chillies – 3 to 4 chopped
Olive oil - 2 tbsp to sauté
1. Disintegrate yeast with a tsp of sugar in luke warm and rest aside.
2. Add bread flour, salt, sugar, butter, skim milk, yogurt and the yeast mixture and knead well.
3. Cover the dough with saran wrap in a wide mixing bowl.
4. Rest in a warm place for about 4 hours till it doubles in size. Alternatively, make the dough in the bread machine with the above ingredients in the dough cycle.
5. Sauté the chopped onions, dill and mix the curry leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies.
6. When the dough is double in size punch it down and roll the dough.
7. Spread the filling and roll it.
8. Make small balls and keep on a baking tray in a warm place for an hour till it doubles in size.
9. Glaze the buns with milk and sugar mixture.
10.When the dough has risen fully bake it at 425F for about 20 minutes.