|Cauliflower Pizza crust|
Cauliflower - 1 big
Mozzarella cheese - 2 cups
Egg - 1
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Oregano, basil dried - 1 tsp
Toppings - sliced vegetables as desired
Pizza sauce - as required
1. Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor to make it rice consistency.
2. Steam the cauliflower for about 5 minutes.
3. Drain the water completely with a cheese cloth.
4. Mix the beaten egg, a cup of mozzarella cheese, salt and seasonings.
5. Put this dough and spread on a parchment paper on the baking sheet or pizza stone.
6. Bake it at 425F for 15 to 20 minutes till golden brown.
7. Remove the crust from the oven and top with mozzarella cheese and the choice of veggie toppings.
8. Sprinkle pizza seasonings and bake for 10 more minutes till the cheese melts.