|Raj Kachori Chaat|
Kachori: 1 cup all purpose flour
¼ cup semolina
2 pinches baking soda
Boiled potatoes chopped finely
Boiled moong sprouts
Boiled black channa
Boondi, soaked for 10 minutes and squeezed
Fresh beaten curd
Sweet tamarind chutney
Spicy green chutney
Red chilly powder
1. Mix both the flours .
2. Add baking soda and knead into a semi soft dough.
3. Cover and leave for 30 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 14 parts and make balls.
5. Flatten a ball and roll it into a disc about 3’’.
6.Deep fry , adjusting the flame from slow to medium and vice versa, till you get a real crisp golden kachori.
7. Make all the kachoris in the similar manner.
Once the kachori is made make sure you store them in an airtight container.
These can be prepared at least a week before.
Filling the kachori:
1.Gently tap the upper layer of the crisp kachori and made a wide hole and fill it with dahi vada, papdi, boiled chopped potatoes, black channa, soaked boondi, sprinke spices, beaten yogurt, sweet chutney, spicy chutney, garic chutney, spices.
2. Garnish with fine sev, and chopped corriander leaves.
3. Serve IMMEDIATELY.