I adapted this healthy recipe from food network but tailored the recipe to suit my taste.
Kale -1 bunch washed and dried
Olive oil -2 tablespoon
Salt and freshly ground black pepper - to taste
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida - a pinch
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Tear the leaves off the center rib of the kale and tear into large pieces.
3. Place leaves in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and toss until completely coated.
4. Sprinkle salt, asafoetida, chilli powdder, pepper and toss.
5. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
6. Place in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes, or until crisp.