Boiled potato - 1 medium mashed
Yogurt - 3 cups
Ginger grated - 1 inch
Green chillies chopped - 2 or more (to taste)
Mint Chutney - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Olive oil - 1 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - 1 strand
Asafoetida - a pinch
Garlic - small piece (optional)
Cilantro leaves chopped - 1 tsp
Boondi - 2 tsp
1. Mash the boiled potatoes.
2. Whip the yogurt and add grated ginger, chopped green chillies, mint chutney and salt.
3. Combine the boiled potatoes, yogurt mixture.
4. Make a seasoning of mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida.
5. Pour the seasoning on the raita.
6. Garnish with boondi and chopped cilantro.