This is one of my favorite breakfast dishes. This is my mom's recipe. I love the color and flavor of this dosa.
Long grain rice - 1 cup
Cucumber - 1
Green chillies - 2 to 3
Coconut fresh or dry - 3 tblsp (optional)
Salt to salt
1. Soak rice overnight
2. Cut the cucumber to big pieces. Do not peel the skin.
3. Blend rice with cucumber pieces, green chillies, coconut, and salt.
4. Heat the dosa tava.
5. Pour the dosa batter on the tava and spread evenly
6. Put another tsp of oil to cook, cover the tava
7. Flip the dosa and cook on the other side.
8. Serve dosa with chutney.