This recipe is adapted from Emeril Lagasse but I changed the recipe to suit the bread machine and substituted ingredients.
Zucchini grated- 1 cup
Butter softened – 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Almond powdered - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1 tsp
Bread Flour – 3 cups
Yeast – 3 tsp
Cinnamon powder - 1/4 tsp
Nutmeg - 1/4 tsp
To be added during during the mixed bread cycle when the machine beeps
Dried pineapple pieces - 1/4 cup (available at Trader Joe)
Toasted almonds chopped - 1/4 cup
1. Add all the ingredients in the bread machine in the order of ingredients.
2. Set the setting to mix bread and light crust
3. Start the bread machine
4. Make sure the dough is soft elastic ball, if necessary add a tsp of oil if the dough is tight or a tsp of flour if the dough is sticky
5. When the machine beeps add the chopped dried pineapple and almond pieces.
6. Cool completely when done and slice to pieces.
Sending this recipe to "A Pinch of Love" Zucchini event.
Sending this recipe to "Taste Junction" Drive Me Nuts event.