I found this recipe on my cereal box sometime back. This has been the favorite dessert of my friends and kids. I modified the recipe to suit my taste.
Corn flakes - 4 cups crushed to 1 cup
Sugar - 2tblsp
Butter/Margarine - 2tblsp
Karo Corn Syrup - 2 - 4 tblsp
Cream cheese softened - 6 oz
Marshmallow cream - 6 oz
Strawberries, kiwis or any another fruit sliced to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Combine crushed cereal, sugar, butter, corn syrup and press on a pizza pan or stone.
3. Bake for 5 -8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
4. Mix cream cheese and marshmallow cream and spread over the crust.
5. Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture.
6. Chill for an hour until firm.
7. Cut with a pizza cutter and serve.
Sending this recipe to
Fun N Sun Event hosted by Tickling Palates,
Kid's Delight- Hosted by Mina of Authentic Vegetarian Recipes originally started by Srivalli of Spicing Your Life.
HRH - Healthy Summer Event hosted by Kurinji Kathambam