Quinoa - 1 cup
Tomatoes - 2 big chopped
Red Bell Pepper - 1
Onion - 1 medium chopped
Ginger grated - 1 inch piece
Red Chillies - 2
Salt to taste
Olive oil - a tbsp
Cashews - a few for garnish.
1. Take a pan and add a tbsp of olive oil and chopped onions and let them sauté till translucent.
2. Add grated ginger and chopped tomatoes and cook.
3. Blend half of a bell pepper with red chillies in one cup of water.
4. Add salt, blend mixture, one cup of quinoa and one cups of water and cook.
5. When done garnish with the remaining red bell pepper, cilantro, and cashew nuts.