Kidney beans - 1 cup cooked
Sprouted moong dhal - 1 cup cooked
Chickpeas - 1 cup cooked
Black bean - 1 cup cooked
Sweet corn - 1 cup fresh/frozen
Onion - 2 big finely chopped
Tomatoes - 2 big chopped
Tomatoes crushed - 1 can (28 oz)
Zucchini - 1 chopped
Red bell pepper - 1 chopped
Green bell pepper - 1 chopped
Spinach chopped - 2 cups chopped
Ginger - 1/2 inch grated
Garlic - 1 clove crushed
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Asafoetida - 1 pinch
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Whole cumin - 1 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Whole methi (fenugreek seeds) - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1tsp
Garam masala powder - 1tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp or more as per taste
Salt - to taste
Whipping cream - to garnish
Olive oil - 8 tbsp
1. Take 4 tbsp olive oil in a pan and add asafoetida, turmeric, mustard seeds and whole jeera. When it starts crackling add crushed garlic, cumin powder, methi seeds, ginger grated and chopped onions.
2. Sauté the onions till brown. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till it is soft.
3. Add the cooked kidney beans, sprouted moong dhal, black beans and fresh/frozen sweet corn.
4. Set in the slow cooker for 4 to 5 hours in low.
5. In the meantime add the remaining olive oil to the chopped zucchini, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Add the coriander powder, garam masala powder, chilli powder, salt to taste to the chili in the slow cooker.
7. Sauté chopped spinach in olive oil and add to the chili
8. Just before serving add the roasted vegetables and garnish with whipping cream.