For the cake:
Condensed Milk - 1 can
Powdered Sugar - 1& 1/2 cups
All purpose flour - 2 &1/2 cups
Melted butter - 1&1/2 cups
Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Coke - 1&1/2 tin
1. Combine condensed milk, sugar, melted butter.
2. Mix the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder in a bowl and add to milk, sugar & butter.
3. Add the coke and beat on low till there are no lumps.
4. Bake in 2 cake pans at 400F for about 20 minutes till toothpick comes out clean.
5. Level the cake and let it cool.
For the Frosting:
Whipping cream - 12 oz
Powdered sugar - 6 oz
Chocolate grated -
Simple syrup - 1 cup
Candied Cherries - a few
1. Beat the whipping cream and sugar with a hand whisk or kitchenaid mixer whisk attachment till it form peak.
2. To make simple syrup add 1/3 cup sugar and 2/3 cup water and boil. As soon as sugar melts turn off the heat and cool it.
To assemble the cake:
1. Drizzle the simple syrup on the cake.
2. Spread whipping cream like sandwich on the two sheets of cake.
3. Using a star nozzle put the whipping cream on the top of the cake.
4. Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
5. Decorate with candied cherries.