Bread flour - 3 cups
Jackfruit - 10 pieces
Butter - 2 tbsp
Coconut milk - 1/2 cup
Skim milk - 1/2 cup
Brown sugar - 1/4 cup
Cardamom powdered - 1/4 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Yeast - 3 tsp
Raisins - 3 tbsp
Chopped cashew and almonds - 3 tbsp
1. Blend five pieces of jackfruit in milk.
2. Add the blend jackfruit, coconut milk, butter, brown sugar, cardamom powder, salt in the bread machine.
3. Add the bread flour and yeast.
4. Start the bread machine in the mix bread cycle. If necessary add a tsp of milk.
5. In the meantime chop the other five pieces of jackfruit.
6. Make sure the dough is smooth and elastic.
7. When the machine beeps add the chopped jackfruit, raisins, chopped nuts.
8. Cool completely and cut slices.