|Carrots & Beets Crust Pizza|
Carrots grated - 1 cup
Beets grated - 1 cup
Bread flour - 2 cups
Salt - a tsp
Sugar - 3 tsp
Water - 1 cup
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Yeast - 3 tsp
Pizza Sauce -1 cup
Mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
Vegetables chopped - choice of bell pepper, onion, olives, mushrooms, jalapeno etc
Oregano & Basil leaves - to sprinkle
1. Disintegrate yeast and sugar in luke water water. The yeast will rise.
2. Make a well in the flour and add the yeast mixture.
3. Gently add the grated veggies and salt and oil and knead to a soft pliable dough.
4, Cover the dough with cling wrap or towel and keep in a warm place for a couple hours till the dough is double in size
5. Punch down the down and stretch it and place on a pizza stone and let it rise.
6. Apply pizza sauce generously.
7. Cover with mozzarella cheese and drizzle some olive oil.
8. Top with vegetables of your choice and bake in the over at 425F for about 15 to 18 minutes.