|Almond Flour Dill crackers|
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Sea salt for topping
- Fresh chopped dill -1/2 cup
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Basil leaves - 1/2 tsp
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°
- 2. Add almond flour, water, flaxseed, chopped dill, pepper, dried basil and sea salt in a bowl and mix with hand it becomes crumbly. Knead and make it to a dough
- 3. Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and roll in with a second piece of parchment.
- 4. Prick with a fork on top and sprinkle sea salt.
- 5. Cut to square pieces and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes till brown and done.
- 6. Let it cool and store in airtight container.