I tried this easy bisquick recipe of muffins for the Combined Federal Campaign bake sale which was held in our office. I substituted the blueberries in the recipe with chopped apples and dates and topped it with chopped pecans. The result was that everyone loved the the muffins and all of them were sold in the office.
For 10 muffins
Bisquick - 2 cups
Sugar - 2/3 cup
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Milk - 2/3 cup
Egg - 1
Apple - 1 small chopped
Dates - 1/2 cup chopped
Chopped Pecans - as required for topping
1. Preheat over to 400F.
2. Beat eggs mix sugar, and olive oil.
3. Fold in the bisquick mix to this.
4. Mix till just moistened and add the chopped apple and dates.
5. Spoon the batter in the muffin pan and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes till brown
6. Cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Sending this entry to "Desserts with Apples" hosted by "Simply Food" originally started by Raven from "CookEatDelicious".