I made this dessert for Samantha's birthday. I tried Lakshmi aunt's recipe who is an awesome cook.
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Chiroti rava - 2 tsp
Almonds soaked and blend -15
Sugar - 1 cup
Salt - a pinch
Oil to deep fry
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Ghee - 4 to 5 tsp
Almond crushed - for garnish as required
1. Mix flour, rava, almond paste, salt and 2 tsp of ghee with water and knead to a soft dough and set it aside for half an hour.
2. Mix sugar, and just enough water to soak and make a syrup. Add cardamom powder and keep aside
3. Take a small sized ball of dough and roll into a round shape, apply a little ghee and fold it into half and half like cone & press the 3 edges
4. Fry these triangle folded pieces in the heated oil. Fry till golden color and remove it.
5. Dip these puris into the sugar syrup and then remove it on to a plate ( For about a min)
6. Decorate with crushed almond and serve.