My girls love Blueberry bread and they finish the whole loaf when I bake it. This entry goes for Kid's Delight.
Frozen or fresh blue berries – 1 cup (completely thawed if using frozen and blend if using fresh)
Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Sugar – 3 tsp
Bread Flour – 3 cups
Yeast – 3 tsp
Milk -2 or 3 tsps
To be added during during the mixed bread cycle when the machine beeps
Dried blueberries - 1/2 cup
1. Add all the ingredients in the bread machine in the order of ingredients.
2. Set the setting to mix bread and light crust
3. Start the bread machine
4. Make sure the dough is soft elastic ball, if necessary add a tsp of oil if the dough is tight or a tsp of flour if the dough is sticky
5. When the machine beeps add the dried blueberries
6. Cool completely when done and slice to pieces