March 19, 2011
Pizza sauce - 1 cup
Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
Grated cheese - 1 cup
Salt - 1 tsp
Bread Flour – 3 cups
Yeast – 3 tsp
Paprika, dried basil, oregano - 1/4 tsp each
To be added during during the mixed bread cycle when the machine beeps
1/2 onion chopped
1/4 of a small bell pepper chopped
1/4 cup fresh methi leaves
2 mushrooms chopped
4 olives chopped
Saute onions, bell pepper and fresh methi in 1 tsp of olive oil and keep it ready to mix when the machine beeps.
1. Add all the ingredients in the bread machine in the order of ingredients.
2. Set the setting to mix bread and light crust
3. Start the bread machine
4. Make sure the dough is soft elastic ball, if necessary add a tsp of oil if the dough is tight or a tsp of flour if the dough is sticky
5. When the machine beeps add the sauted vegetables, chopped mushroom, and olives
6. Cool completely when done and slice to pieces.
Sending this recipe to Srivalli's Kids Delight event hosted by "Now Serving"