March 25, 2011
Broccoli Dry Curry
Broccoli florets- 1 crown
Onion chopped- 1 medium
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Besan flour - 2 tblsp
Salt- to taste
Olive oil - 1 tblsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Chopped corriander leaves - 1 tsp to garnish
1. Steam broccoli and set aside
2. Take a tblsp of olive oil and make a seasoning of cumin seeds, asafotedia and turmeric and add the chopped onions and saute.
3. When the onion turns brown add the salt, red chilli powder, and besan flour and mix well.
4. Finally add the steamed broccoli and mix
5. Garnish with corriander leaves
Sending this recipe to Only Original Recipes event at Nivedita's Kitchen and Foodelicious and WomensEra 2008 event "C for Colourful Currys "