April 10, 2011
Coriander Dry Chutney
Dry coconut grated - 1 cup
Red chillies - 6
Green chillies - 8
Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
Tamarind paste/powder - 2- 3 tsp
Fresh Coriander leaves - 2 bunches
Salt - to taste
1. In a dry blender powder the dry coconut set aside
2. Dry blend the red chillies, green chillies, asafoetida and add the powdered coconut.
3. In the meantime take two bunches of coriander leaves and spread it on a microwavable plate and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes till it is dry.
4. Crush the coriander leaves and add it to the blender and pulse it to blend.
5. Finally add salt and tamarind to taste.
Sending this to Krithi's Kitchen's event, Herbs and Flowers on my Platter - Coriander/Cilantro, Seduce Your Tastebuds.