I love to experiment different types of breads. I was inspired by my Aerobics teacher Michelle in Hampton, VA. She would bring different types of breads to the class. I have since been trying out breads substituting the liquid ingredients with fruit pulp, soy milk, fruit butters etc.
Pineapple crushed with its juice - 1 cup
Butter softened – 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Whipping cream - 2 tbsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Pineapple essence - 1/4 tsp
Pineapple color - a few drops
Bread Flour – 3 cups
Yeast – 3 tsp
To be added during during the mixed bread cycle when the machine beeps
Dried pineapple pieces - 1/2 cup (available at Trader Joe)
1. Add all the ingredients in the bread machine in the order of ingredients.
2. Set the setting to mix bread and light crust
3. Start the bread machine
4. Make sure the dough is soft elastic ball, if necessary add a tsp of oil if the dough is tight or a tsp of flour if the dough is sticky
5. When the machine beeps add the chopped dried pineapple pieces.
6. Cool completely when done and slice to pieces.
Sending this recipe to "RecipeGrabBag" A Fruit/Veggie a month Event started by Priya of Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes.