2 cups - All purpose flour
2 cups - Sugar
1 and half tsp - Baking powder
1/2 tsp - Baking soda
1/2 tsp - nutmeg powder
1/2 cup - unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 cups - chopped mango
3/4 tsp - cinnamon
1/4 cup mango pulp
Cool whip as required
2-3 tsp Jello cheesecake pudding mix for stabilizing
1. Set butter to room temperature.
2. Beat eggs and mix sugar. baking powder, soda, butter, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla essence
3. Add flour to this and mix gently.
4. Finally add the chopped mangos.
5. Pour in a greased cake pan and bake 40-45 minutes till the toothpick comes clean
Sending this to Healing Foods Event hosted by "Kaarasaaram"