I experimented making potato chips with blue potatoes in the microwave and it was really tasty.
Blue Potatoes - 2 medium
Salt to taste
Chilli powder to taste
Pam oil spray
1. Slice potatoes thinly in a food processor or slicer.
2. Arrange on a microwaveable plate and without overlapping.
3. Micowave for three minutes, turn the chips.
4. Spray pam or lightly brush with oil and microwave for another two minutes.
5. If not completely crisp microwave for another minute.
6. Sprinkle salt and chilli powder and mix.
7. Store in air tight containers.
Sending this entry to "Microwave Easy Cooking Event" - Tea Time Snacks hosted by me at "Rice N Spice" for September 2011. This event was started by Srivalli of “Cooking for All Seasons”.